Notify Blogger about objectionable content.
What does this mean?
Send As SMS
BlogThis!
Notify Blogger about objectionable content.
What does this mean?
Send As SMS
BlogThis!
Notify Blogger about objectionable content.
What does this mean?
Send As SMS
BlogThis!
Notify Blogger about objectionable content.
What does this mean?
Send via SMS
BlogThis!
Notify Blogger about objectionable content.
What does this mean?
BlogThis!
Wednesday, July 14, 2010
You know what, being me isn't so awesome anymore. Life just has got to slam you in your face when you try to get up. Everything will slap your face continuously. I'm tired of living life like this already. I want to die. I'm SUPPOSED to be happy today but guess what, my mum screwed my day for me. The woman had to nag and scold me. Like my life isn't screwed up enough for her. Gosh. You know what, I'll just enjoy to die now. I hate living life. Why can't there be more good things? The ratio of good to bad things is like 1:20. The good things are just so minimal. Why can't I have more good things? I don't freaking get it. I hate those short phone calls. I hate the attitude of those parents. I hate the way I have to live my life so secretly. I hate it that when I go to church, I'm afraid I'll see those parents. I just want to have a good friend that I can sit beside and pour my heart and eyes out. Is that so much to ask?
Scribbled
5:04 PM
ME!
I wonder how you even found this blog...
LOVE!
GOD Skillet Kutless
Archives
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
&CREDITS!
Designed by
leila-
dawnn*