Notify Blogger about objectionable content.
What does this mean?
Send As SMS
BlogThis!
Notify Blogger about objectionable content.
What does this mean?
Send As SMS
BlogThis!
Notify Blogger about objectionable content.
What does this mean?
Send As SMS
BlogThis!
Notify Blogger about objectionable content.
What does this mean?
Send via SMS
BlogThis!
Notify Blogger about objectionable content.
What does this mean?
BlogThis!
Friday, July 16, 2010
I remember there used to be a time when things were so different. Happy moments filled the days and sorrow was kept at bay. But now, things have changed so much. Sorrow is what fills my heart. Every footstep is a pain to take. Every dream turned nightmare. Every moment filled with sadness. I question myself, is there still hope? Is there a chance that things will take a turn for the better? I don't know the answers to them. Perhaps there will be a day that things will be better again.
Scribbled
4:56 PM
ME!
I wonder how you even found this blog...
LOVE!
GOD Skillet Kutless
Archives
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
&CREDITS!
Designed by
leila-
dawnn*