Notify Blogger about objectionable content.
What does this mean?
Send As SMS
BlogThis!
Notify Blogger about objectionable content.
What does this mean?
Send As SMS
BlogThis!
Notify Blogger about objectionable content.
What does this mean?
Send As SMS
BlogThis!
Notify Blogger about objectionable content.
What does this mean?
Send via SMS
BlogThis!
Notify Blogger about objectionable content.
What does this mean?
BlogThis!
Sunday, July 11, 2010
I don't know how I'm going to survive through the day. I'm already feeling like I can die. I hope there's a chance we can sit down and talk. There are just too many things going on. I don't even know if I can make the right decisions now. It's just way too tough. I don't think I'm going to emo. I don't feel emo-ish lately. I just want to sit down and cry. There's just so many things to cry about. Maybe God really has left me alone. I don't know. If He has, then I think I'm going to die. I can't take the pressure of life. It's building on me like crazy. You know what, no one understands me. Like no dang person.
Am I such a different guy from others? Is it because I can relate well with girls that it defines my personality so much that guys don't understand me? I don't get it. People never understand me. I don't know why I'm so different. Why am I always the odd one everywhere? Am I really that different? Gosh. I seriously want to know!
Scribbled
2:42 PM
ME!
I wonder how you even found this blog...
LOVE!
GOD Skillet Kutless
Archives
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
&CREDITS!
Designed by
leila-
dawnn*