Notify Blogger about objectionable content.
What does this mean?
Send As SMS
BlogThis!
Notify Blogger about objectionable content.
What does this mean?
Send As SMS
BlogThis!
Notify Blogger about objectionable content.
What does this mean?
Send As SMS
BlogThis!
Notify Blogger about objectionable content.
What does this mean?
Send via SMS
BlogThis!
Notify Blogger about objectionable content.
What does this mean?
BlogThis!
Thursday, July 15, 2010
I don't get it. I trust in God. I believe in Him but yet I I've the worst life ever. Gosh. What did I do wrong? My grades are nonsense, school is turning against me. My brother who does not believe in God gets treated better by my mum. My heart feels like it's going to fail. I lose important stuff. WHAT THE HELL DID I DO WRONG?! ARGH! What the hell is wrong? Does being a Christian means that I'll be subjected to a bad life? I don't know man. How much more does God want my face to be shoved in the dirt? How much deeper? I can't take it anymore. My body is tearing apart. No one understands me. I've got no one to turn to when I need to talk to someone. What the hell is going on?
Scribbled
6:59 PM
ME!
I wonder how you even found this blog...
LOVE!
GOD Skillet Kutless
Archives
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
&CREDITS!
Designed by
leila-
dawnn*