Monday, June 21, 2010
To my dearest sister,
I know you're never going to read this but I want you to know that when you enter a relationship with another guy, everyone's lives will change. His parents' lives will change. Your parents' lives will change. Your sister's and his sister's' life will change. My life will change. When you get into a relationship, lives are changed simultaneously whether you like it or not.
As your brother, I want you to know that I love you and care for you. I want to guide you through this so you'll have a great husband and a blissful marriage together. That's all I ask for: to see you happy. If I have to give up an arm or a leg so you can be with the one you love, I'll do that. I'm gonna be here for you whenever you need me.
I don't care about the times you have neglected me when I needed help the most. I dont care about the times you made me pissed or sad or hurt. I can throw those aside now. I just need you safe from the harmful effects of relationships.
I'm gonna miss being your brother cause once you've gotten married, I will no longer be significant to you. I know its gonna hurt me loads but I'll just wait for a wife.
So once again, my little sister, I'm gonna have a sleepless night. Hopefully it'll be meaningful this time.
On the closing note, I'm going to keep you in prayer and I pray God will show you the right path to take. Be strong. I'll always be here for you and I'll never leave you behind.
Love,
Your brother
Labels: June 2010
Scribbled
10:00 PM