Sunday, June 20, 2010
Sometimes I really wonder why I care for you so much. One moment I'm pissed at you but when you come over to talk to me, I just feel that I shouldn't be pissed. Maybe it's that simple prayer I prayed. I don't know.
When you need me, I'm always there. Ready to sacrifice my time (and security) just to make sure that you're okay. I don't know if that's the smart or stupid thing to do.
I really do care for you like a sister. You mean alot to me but sometimes, I just want to talk to you alone. I hope that isn't an unreasonable request. Man, with a headache, I can't believe that I'm actually still fighting on to wait and ensure you're okay. I don't know how I manage to do this but I'm still pushing myself to stay alert for your text. Sometimes I do wonder why you are my godsister. It's really strange don't you think? If I remember correctly, we're godsiblings after say a month of talking? I don't even know how it turns out like this.
Hmmm. Sometimes I just wish that you would treat me more like a brother because you leave me just like that and I don't know what to make out of it. It's only when I decided to go to you to make sure you're okay that you don't walk away anymore.
Gosh. I'm starting to feel hurt again.
Labels: June 2010
Scribbled
4:26 PM