Notify Blogger about objectionable content.
What does this mean?
Send As SMS
BlogThis!
Notify Blogger about objectionable content.
What does this mean?
Send As SMS
BlogThis!
Notify Blogger about objectionable content.
What does this mean?
Send As SMS
BlogThis!
Notify Blogger about objectionable content.
What does this mean?
Send via SMS
BlogThis!
Notify Blogger about objectionable content.
What does this mean?
BlogThis!
Wednesday, June 23, 2010
Screw this already! If you want a boyfriend this badly then go! Go and get him. All I'm trying to do is to protect you but if you want to suffer another heartbreak and cause everyone around you more pain then be that selfish person. I am already going out of my way to make sure that you're safe. If you don't want to listen to me then fine. Go date for all I freaking care! Yeahh, as if you're going to treat me as your brother when you're seeing him. He will constantly be on your mind and what will I be to you? NOTHING MORE THAN A BIGGER PLASTER! I don't know how I'm gonna survive through Saturday and sunday. Maybe I won't then I just freaking die so I won't be a pest in your life anymore. No one ever understands me. I don't know who else to turn to anymore. I'm always being used or hurt by you. And you don't give a damn shit about how I feel. You think it's easy being in my position? Gosh. Just do whatever you want. Don't come looking for me if you have a breakup.
Labels:
June 2010
Scribbled
9:06 AM
ME!
I wonder how you even found this blog...
LOVE!
GOD Skillet Kutless
Archives
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
&CREDITS!
Designed by
leila-
dawnn*