Friday, June 11, 2010
It's been a long time since I've blogged. I was away at camp and there was no internet over there. I'm kinda feeling happy now that I get to come back and spend time with my closest friend. It's been a long time since I've talked to you. Missing you alot.
With that, my heart feels heavy. Like something is weighing it down greatly. I mean like, there has got to be something wrong, right? I don't know why I'm like this. Maybe because I'm just so not good enough for this world I just want to fade away. Maybe I want to just spend time with certain people forever and never have to face troubles. I don't know. I want to know. There are just so many things that I want to know.
I feel so shack typing this. It's not physical tiredness. It's more of an emotional tiredness. I'm feeling so depressed and drained and I don't feel like going for my holidays tomorrow. Why can't I have some things my way?? Why can't I have a talent that people can look up to? Why do I always have to be the weird one? I just don't get it. I dont know man...I really am starting to get lost...
Labels: June 2010
Scribbled
7:33 PM