Notify Blogger about objectionable content.
What does this mean?
Send As SMS
BlogThis!
Notify Blogger about objectionable content.
What does this mean?
Send As SMS
BlogThis!
Notify Blogger about objectionable content.
What does this mean?
Send As SMS
BlogThis!
Notify Blogger about objectionable content.
What does this mean?
Send via SMS
BlogThis!
Notify Blogger about objectionable content.
What does this mean?
BlogThis!
Tuesday, June 22, 2010
Every night ends with sorrow and hurt. I am not free from it for a single night. There's always something that screws up my nights. My sleep is horrid. I can't sleep in peace. Bad dreams, constantly waking up, these just keep happening. I can't sleep, nor can I find the strength to press on anymore. God, help me. Don't forsake me now when every thing is so screwed up. Give me the strength to carry on living. I can't walk like this every day. I just don't have the strength or feel Your love anymore. I feel empty, lonely like a forsaken mindless being wandering the face of the earth. HELP ME GOD...
Labels:
June 2010
Scribbled
7:31 PM
ME!
I wonder how you even found this blog...
LOVE!
GOD Skillet Kutless
Archives
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
&CREDITS!
Designed by
leila-
dawnn*