Notify Blogger about objectionable content.
What does this mean?
Send As SMS
BlogThis!
Notify Blogger about objectionable content.
What does this mean?
Send As SMS
BlogThis!
Notify Blogger about objectionable content.
What does this mean?
Send As SMS
BlogThis!
Notify Blogger about objectionable content.
What does this mean?
Send via SMS
BlogThis!
Notify Blogger about objectionable content.
What does this mean?
BlogThis!
Thursday, June 17, 2010
A broken heart lies in pieces. It finds itself in a mess. There's no way it can be mended. What am I supposed to do? You tore my heart and I'm supposed to live with it. I'm tired already. If your sister or other close guy friend asks me why I'm not okay on Saturday, I'm not gonna reply. I probably would on normal circumstances but not this time. This time it's my limits. You pushed too far already. I'm hurting. Yeah I'm crying typing this but do you care? Obviously not because that guy is your passion. I'm just your pet. Who knew it would turn out like this. How am I supposed to sleep with the hurt you've caused? How am I supposed to let go? Things have changed within 2 years. I know I have. People don't understand me. No one does because I think differently. I have a completely different view on love and relationships as compared to other people.
Gift or a curse? You decide.
Labels:
June 2010
Scribbled
11:15 PM
ME!
I wonder how you even found this blog...
LOVE!
GOD Skillet Kutless
Archives
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
&CREDITS!
Designed by
leila-
dawnn*